Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Intentions

My intentions? Some times think about them too much. But for right know my intentions are to finish my homework! To take it one day at a time, but in doing so make somethings that are fun, that make me happy. I don't like to be pointless about my actions. I like to plan.

So here is lots of planning that I will tell you later and 1/2 a Ver.

Well, I really have so much more to show you but the words aren't coming so I'll go get some pictures.
Oh colours!! There has been nice light for pictures this week! 
I do have to say that I am learning something in photography class. Something to say about experience of just doing something over and over.


Remember I told you that I bought a lot of Kool Aid well this is whats left of it. I've probably use 1/3 before I took the picture. 


Man my arm is sore. I need to learn to be ambidextrous. Someone gave me a charlie horse, right in the crook of my arm, from felting and carding. Thats it for this post. Leave me a comment if you like.

No comments: