Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Making Ver (universe)

I am gonna take you through the final 3D version of Ver.
I drilled holes in with a skrew and put the eyes in.

I used the other set of eyes from the old plan of Ver and drilled holes all around the sides to pull the wool through and attach it into the sides of the main body.

This is another set of eyes but this is a good picture of what it looks like to pull the wool through the holes
Theses are the eyes all felted up. I also set them in a bowl of hot kool aid to felt them a bit and dye them deeper.
This is the needle felted round nose of Ver.
Then I placed in the eyes. 
He's not done but will be soon.

I got all the wool for this project from  Helga Hillyard's
Green Acres Alpacas

1 comment:

Celina Hoang said...

OMGSS!! its soo cute!! LOVE that eye!! I really like the green for the eye!! ^^