Friday, April 20, 2012

New Worm Hole

So it is friday and I don't know what this weeks word is for Illustration Friday. School is over, tomorrow is my last day. I am going to change my focus a little bit. I have a lot of projects I am working on at the same time so I am going to try to post stuff once a week and post step by steps for some of the major projects.
We had flees really bad so it was a good excuse to gut my sons room finally and paint it. Thought you might want to see the colours!

He loves the colours!
I found this great bookshelf on the side of the road a couple of years ago. 
I love to encourage my son to read as much as possible.



 Yummy gluten free cup cakes for the kids sleep over this weekend, raspberry chocolate chip.


Then I told Helga that I would have and Alpaca done for her so I started working on that. I will put up a separate blog with some step by step pics. 
This little dude was made for a classmate. So squishy and fun!  
DSCF2368
DSCF2373

Then I made more cup cakes! heehee! his time coconut blueberry. yummy





Then I had to take a picture of architecture for my photography class so I took a picture of my house and the houses attached to it! and that was my week!

myhousephill2

No comments: