Thursday, April 12, 2012

OLDer stuff

Thought that I would put up some older stuff that I have made.
  alie the alien 
 This is Alie the Alien. I made him when we lived in Haliburton, ON for a auction to support an environmental group up there. I made his cape from and vintage valour night gown. puppet 
 This was a puppet I made for a birthday present for our friend Ben. wolfy 
 Can't remember her name. This was at the request of a friend, for her sons B-day. Claudia 
 Claudia way made for the creature feature installation at the Arts Block in Brantford ON. There are 5 more monkey dogs in that family lest see if I can find more pictures. phone 

squirrel tree
These are some of the first things I needle felted they are very small!! they are being put in a gum ball machine that will be touring around at comic book conventions. Someone will be the lucky owner of this for $2.! spider-alien and dog 
 The dog is the first thing I made. The spider alien took me 6 hours to make. HUGS! mouse mouse 
 Hanging mice! They are made from scraps of fun fur. And like most I make things my kids won't let go of them.
FUNN!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

These creations make me happy :P

Unknown said...

They make me happy too!